It kinda feels like yesterday when I did my American wishlist and now I'm back with another! I'm off to Europe for 13 days next week and I will be visiting 4 different cities. I also plan to hit up Sephora wherever I can and I have a few things that I have actually been lusting after. Fingers crossed they have them as I'm not sure how wide the selection is in Europe. I'll hopefully be visiting other drug stores whilst I'm there to pick up other brands.
1. Elizabeth and James - Nirvana Bourbon: I'm ready for a new fragrance and when I saw this come up in the Sephora newsletter I was like that sounds so nice. I'm typically drawn to sweet scents and I feel the scent emodies a bit of that but with a more woody smell. I'm really intrigued to try it out.
2. Sunday Riley - Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner: I have a desperate craving for something by Sunday Riley and watching a video earlier this week about on the of oils has only cemented that. However I am in great need of a new toner and I'm hoping to pick this up (hopefully in duty free). I love toners and I think this will be the one to give my skin that extra bit of hydration this winter.
3. GlamGlow - Tinglexfoliate Mud Mask: I actually picked up this mask when I was in NY, but the smaller version and I loved it. I want to repurchase the smaller version again as it last me a while and I'm too stingy to fork out for the larger one with everything else that I want. If you haven't tried anything from the GlamGlow range I recommend this one!
4. Peter Thomas Roth - Glycolic Acid 3 percent Facial Wash: I've become really obessed with this brand, especially after my 5 mask purchase in NY. When I learned about this wash I was super intrigued - glycolic acid in a face wash?! I know a face wash doesn't stay on your skin for very long but I still think this product will be beneficial.
5. Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief: I am in desperate need of a new moisturiser. I don't need it to have an SPF in it because I use a separate factor 50 one, but I just need something that will keep my skin hydrated and not make me oily. Clinique seems like a good brand to depend on and this moisturiser has been making the round in blogs recently so I think I need to snatch it up for myself. That or the HydroBlur one.
6. Make up For Ever - Artist Rouge Lipstick: I actually want a particular shade of this lipstick but I couldn't seem to find it when I looked, but as soon as I got the mailer from Sephora I thought, 'I have to have that colour.' Hopefully I'll be able to hunt it down and pick up a few others, as well as a foundation from MUFE. I tried to get one in NY but they didn't have my colour.
So that's my little wishlist. Knowing me I'll probably end up with 10 more things that weren't on the list and curse myself when I will be eating noodles for the next two months. Let me know if there's anything I should keep an eye out for when I'm in Europe!