1. Covergirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer - I can actually get this via Amazon but I think it'll be much nicer to go and see it for myself and get the perfect shade for me. I'm really excited to get some Covergirl stuff as it just reminds me of when I was younger and used to watch America's Next Top Model and the prize was a front page feature on Covergirl.
2. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation - I think I just really like the sound of this foundation because of the name. Again I could just order this online, but I'm going to Sephora anyway so I'll be able to test different shades. I hope it's as good as it's name sounds, I've heard mixed reviews about it on Youtube, so it'll have to be one that I try for myself.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM - What's a post from me without some skincare? Ever since I tried the Pumpkin Enzyme mask (I'll be picking that up too) I've been lusting over this. I just wanted to pick it up in the states at a cheaper price.
4. Cover FX Custom Cover Drops - This product was all over YouTube a couple of months ago and I actually think it's a fab idea for a product. I defintely want to pick one up so I can work with some of those foundations that aren't the right colour for my skin.
5. ABH Contour Kit in Tan to Deep - I'm not 100% sure that I'll pick this up yet. I just want to see how dark the shades are and whether it will be suitable for my skin. I really want to perfect my contouring technique, so if I don't invest in this I'll certainly try for something similar.
6. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation - I'd love to have more drugstore foundations, so I certainly want to pick this up and I'm just hoping because it's America they'll have more shades available in the drugstore.
7. Sephora Face Masks - I've actually already tried the Sephora face and eye masks, but I will certainly be stocking up on some more! I think these are just so inexpensive and handy to have at home for pamper days. Sephora have a huge range of mask to address most skincare issue.
8. Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment - I've always wanted to pick this up but the price has always been a huge factor for me. As I'm basically making NY my no expenses spared trip, I might just pick this up and not worry about the price tag! Everything I've heard about this product has been excellent so I just really really want it.
9. L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation - I'm pretty sure this is available in the UK, but again betting they don't have a huge shade selection. I really want to try a cushion foundation but I also don't want to spend loads of money on it, so this is the perfect option. If I get my hands on it - definitely expect a review!
So that's my list, well about 1/3 of my list - I know I'm just going to pick up so much stuff it'll be ridiculous. Please pray that my suitcase is not overweight on my way back. Have you been to New York? If so I'd love some tips about things I totally have to see when I'm there!