So I forgot to do my March wish list, but seeing as we are not that far into April I thought I would cheekily post about it anyway.
This month has been about skincare – I am seriously all over this. I have oily/combination skin and had terrible acne when I was in my teens. So now my face is obviously a nice testament to my teenage skin woes aka I have loads of scarring. Currently I have drugstore products I am trying out, but in the past 3 months I have read and watched reviews about products that I just have to have so without further ado, here we go!
1. Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment. This is something I discovered though heyclaire, although she has recently talked about how now she isn’t too crazy about it. I want it because despite how gross I find the images of it drawing out dirt from people’s faces, it actually sounds like something I need. I have to say one thing I don’t like is the strap/tag lines they have going on with the packaging. I know this is a weird thing for me to point out, but I think it’s so odd for a face mask to have ‘super sexy’ on it, it seems so childish. Forgive the marketer in me, but it just seems like a poor attempt at marketing!
2. Glow Tonic Beauty Elixir. I actually know I’m going to purchase this as my next Toner. I’ve finished my current one and my routine just does not feel right without a toner in place. I found out about this through Caroline Hirons and I am just in love with her blog. It’s not the cheapest toner out there, but I am prepared to part with £16 because it sounds like it could be a winner.
3. Alpah H - Liquid Gold. I can never pinpoint where I heard about this from, but I do remember Caroline Hirons posting a picture on Instagram reminding everyone that it is not a toner. Aside from that I have heard Anna from Vivianna Does MakeUp and Claire from heyclaire talk about it recently. My skin needs it!
4. NUDE ProGenius. I always shuddered at the thought of adding more oil to my face with oils but I now know better (well I have done for the past year) and I’ve seen a few bloggers rave about this product. But for the price tag, it can only remain as a wish list product for me – but I will have it one day!
5. Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil. Now this oil is within my budget and has the seal of approval from Caroline Hirons (I just love her okay). I don’t have anything else to say apart from I’m getting it and will certainly do a review as to how I have found it. No doubt I’ll pick up some other bits because they always have some sort of offer going on!
6. Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Gel Exfoliant. I found out about this by watching Wayne Goss’s YouTube channel on a video about blackheads. I’m dying to try this, just seems like exactly what I need to combat my blackheads. Certainly need to pick this up before summer gets here properly!