I have just got Pinterest, but I know it will be a while before I actually get round to using it but I hope it's good because it seems interesting enough!
Anyway I thought I'd show some beauty products I'd bought recently (in the last week)!
1. Essie Nail Varnish from TK Maxx - £6.99. It has a base coat, then colours Tangerine & True Love
2. Essie Nail Varnish from TK Maxx - £7.99. Ridge filling coat & colour Funny Face (love it)
3. Dr Organic Vitamin E Skin Lotion - Holland and Barrets - £6.29. Good for dry skin!
4. Manuka Doctor Blemish Cream - £5.99. So far so good!
5. Soap and Glory Flake Away from Boots - £7.00. I LOVE this, smells so good. Such a good exfoliator, nice and thick.
6. Neutrogena Crack Hell from Boots - £5.14. Feet need loving!
7. Foot File from Boots - £3.49. Summer is coming back again, so my feet need to be ready!
8. Coconut Body Oil from Boots - £2.54. Really good for dry skin! Smells lovely and I use it on my feet as well to keep them moisturised.
What products do you use? I have others I want to try out but my bank account is already crying, so I'll leave them until next month.
Anyway...where are the holiday photos? They are coming I promise. I managed to upload them yesterday and edit half of them, so they are on their way....that sounds really promising. xxx