The tag was created by Jessica @ Pretty Chit Chat and it basically consists of the Top Ten Beauty products from 10 categories which you can’t live without.
1. Foundation - I love my Smashbox Liquid Halo HD Foundation. I did a review of it back in March and I am still very much in love with it right now.2. Powder - I don't wear foundation too often so therefore I am lacking in the powder department (although being oily skinned I really shouldn't be). I use the pressed powder in the Sleek Foundation Base Duo.
3. Concealer - Again concealer isn't something I wear a lot I find trying to hide my blemishes or scarring tiresome as I have a lot. But when I do want to conceal I use Sleek Concealer Luminaire.
4. Blush - Again blush isn't something I wear (are you noticing a theme) but when I do wear it I love love LOVE the Sleek (are you noticing another theme) blush palette called Pumpkin. The only shade I use a lot is P Pie. The others are too shimmery for my liking.
5. Bronzer - I love using Elf's baked bronzer in Bora Bora
6. Highlighter - This isn't something I use too often - but when I do I use the one that comes with the Sleek Face Contour Kit.
7. Mascara - Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara is my favourite. Although I've lost it so I've been enjoying Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara.
8. Eye shadow - I don't really wear a lot of eyeshadow - I am terrible at making it look good. I do have two huge palettes from ELF, so I do play around with them time to time.
9. Brows - Without a doubt I love the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil. I hate the brush on the lid though - so I use a different spoolie.
10. Lip Products - The lip product I reach for the most is Avon's Lucky Kiss it's moisturising and is good for everyday wear. I carry it in my make-up bag all the time.
And that's me done - thank you Sam for tagging me. I tag anyone reading this - feel free to let me know when you've made your post about your top 10!