ASOS is my favourite place to shop online and even though I know I need to branch away and shop on other stores I can't help but still add things to my save for later basket. With pay day being a couple of days away I thought I would show some of the things I plan to pick up!
1. Yumi Bird Print Dress with Fluted Sleeves - This is something I think would be lovely for work. I like wearing dresses that have a simple cut and a cute pattern, I feel like it looks like you've put a lot of thought in to your outfit but really you haven't. I love the colour, it's a bit out there for me but I hope it suits me!
2. YRU Luna Animal Slipper Shoes - This is something that's not very me and I don't really tend to wear a lot of flats, but I thought these were soooo cute and will just spice up my normal outfit of black trousers and a black jumper.
3. Brave Soul Longline Jumper With Side Zips - I think this is another one that's perfect for work. I could also wear it when I'm not at work for just a casual day. I love the zip detail down the end and the colour.
4. ASOS Denim Girlfriend Jacket in Black - I haven't bought a denim jacket in years but I love the way this looks on the model, it looks much nicer when it's left open. I really love the colour of this and I'm hoping it suits me as I can see it just topping off a lot of my outfits and making it look like I tried.
5. b.Young Hills Printed Trousers - This is something I thought I could wear for work and for when I'm out and about. I typically don't tend to wear printed trousers because I feel they bring more attention to my thighs but I think they are a great way of jazzing up an outfit. I love the line that this has running down the sides, it gives it such a lovely casual look.
6. ASOS Smart Front Bar Detail Backpack - I'm in need of a new bag and I love the colour and the gold bar on this one. I don't really like backpacks because I don't feel like they are very safe, so as much as I like this I'm not sure if I should actually get it. But it is lovely and comes in black too!
7. ASOS Large Face Sunray Dial Watch - This is just such a gorgeous watch and I love that the background is a rose gold colour. Sadly this watch is sold out :( That's the only sad thing about putting things in your saved for later bag - you come back and most things are out of stock!
8. ASOS Coat with Dropped Pephem - This coat is so so lovely! It's not something I'd typically go for as it's pink and has a peplum style but I think it's just so different and really cute. I don't think it will suit me, but I'm definitely willing to try it on.
9. Influence Elephant Print Sleeveless Skater Dress - I love the print on this dress and I love myself a skater style dress, I think it flatters my body shape. This also has a lovely back, so if I was to wear it to work I'd wear a jumper to cover it up, which is good because it's that time of year! It would also be great for summer.
So these are some of my bits in my basket - I can't wait to place my order and see what I end up keeping! I'd love to film a haul video, so maybe watch this space! I hope every had a wonderful weekend :)